Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde

Okay quick post because I have been slacking on my reading and on my posting. And honestly I don't even have enough of an opinion about this book to write an actual review.

I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book and I honestly do not have anything negative about it.. but honestly I don't have anything positive about it either.  It was entertaining, sure but I will probably hold out on reading the next book though.  There just wasn't anything that different about it.  I usually don't read a lot of motorcycle club books for that very reason.  And for a MC book I didn't think the sex scenes were all that hot.. Some were but others I was was just like ehh.

That's pretty much how I felt about the book in general. EHH.  It was just okay.  I didn't hate it but I defiantly did not love it.  I will eventually read the rest of the series because the books are free but it will be awhile down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment