Thursday, September 24, 2015

Spark by Brigid Kemmerer

Alright.  I have figured out what my issue with  this series is.  Okay well ONE issue.  There are never really conclusions.  I know this is only the second book but I don't feel like either book really ended.  That would be just fine if the next book didn't have a different MC, but the next one just moves on to a different brother (or Hunter) and I am just sitting here like um what?  I think I would actually really love the books if it weren't for this.  Idk something with the POV is weird.  I feel like the first book was more about becca and Hunter instead of Chris.. even though the next book is about Hunter.  See and not I am even getting confused.

 I loved Layne though.  Nerdy girl putty the asshole in his place.  That's just awesome writing magic.  I love it.  Ugh and I will read the next one just because I freakin need to know what happens next.  because I don't feel like anything was resolved at all in this book.  Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment