Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dark Desire by Christine Feehan

Surprisingly i loved this book.  I wasn't a huge fan of the first book.  I thought it was too long and just a little too... I don't know the right word.. just too much I guess.  I don't know.

I kinda love that Jacque is crazy and that Shea is the only one that can calm him.  I love the whole life mate thing.  I hate shifter books where there isn't a life mate. What's the point right.  I love the way Christine Feehan has written the mates in this book.  Where they call to each other over thousands of miles. Love it!

I also have to say that I love that they aren't actually Vampires, they are Carpathians unless they go bad.  Cool twist.  I can't remember when I read the first book Dark Prince, but i want to say it has been at least a year.. ish and I am just not reading the second book because I wasn't feeling the first book but I actually really enjoyed this book. I didn't LOVE it but I got hooked into the world and now I need to know whats going on and I already have the third book and I am starting it tomorrow. So we shall see if the rest of the series can pull me in or if this book just happened to be a fluke. Though I do know I will read until the 4th book becauseI have to know about Gregori.. like I have to. So at least two more books for me to fall head over heels in love with the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment