Friday, September 11, 2015

It Ain't Me, Babe by Tille Cole

I was a little nervous to read this one.. as I am with all MC books.  I read one book where the guy forced his girl with 27 guys and it scarred me for life!

I am not going to tell y'all what happened because you can read the summary and know but i will tell you that I am 100% completely in love with this book and with Styx and his crew.  I have never loved a motorcycle book more.
I always have a soft spot for a characters with any kind of speech impediment because I with children in that area and so I instantly fell in love with Styx.  I loved the fact that he could talk to Mae and that she became his calm and it became easier for him to talk to her.

ugh and Rider. UGH that stupid trickster. I freaking felt so sorry for him. I NEVER wanted her to choose him because I was in love with Styx from the first page but still I wanted to bundle him up and just carry him around and pet his head until he was over it. But then he had to go and be all crazy and make me look stupid for trusting the little bastard. I hate it when a character makes me look stupid. So Rider is on my shit list and should run very far away.

I will most defiantly be reading the next book and probably every other book Tillie Cole has written.

No comments:

Post a Comment