Sunday, September 6, 2015

Blood Dark by Lindsay J. Pryor

I got an early e-copy of this book for an honest review.

I actually loved this book.. I haven’t liked the last couple installments of this series but this one was very good.  It also helps that it was told from Caitlin and Kane’s POV’s and I loved the start of their story in Blood Shadows.

Since the books is not out yet Im not going to give anything away but..

It starts with Caitlin back working for TSCD working on a case of murders are happening in Blackthorn. Kane has to decide if he wants Caitlin or to help change Blackthorn more.  There is also a lot of trust issues with the two of them. It makes me want to hit them.. but I mean I get it.. she works for the company that is trying to kill him. 

The ending!! guys it is soooooo good! like so so good.  I already NEED the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment