Friday, October 23, 2015

Night Unbound by Dianne Duvall


Be still my beating heart... I freaking love this series so freaking much I can't stand it!  This book was so good!!

I was a little nervous about this on just because Lisette and Zach were both immortals.. well Zach isn't technically an immortal but I was just afraid that there wasn't going to be that tension between them like there have been with all the other immortal couples.  And then the added tension with turning them.  I always loved that.  But honestly this book did not need that tension at all.

Zach is obviously different and I have wanted to know more about since he warned Seth his phone was broken and who doesn't love Lisette.  I loved learning more about Seth too.


And yay the baby was finally born!

Loved how everything was woven into this book.  "The others" were sprinkled in.  I am glad we are finally learning more about them.  And I am freakin glad that Zach got away from them!! Their relationship is adorable.  I love that Zach lets her be herself without going too caveman.

No comments:

Post a Comment