Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Entwined by Elisabeth Naughton

I read the first one a loong time ago and I have read 100+ books since then.  So some of the characters were a little confusing to me at first because I was trying to remember what happened.  And I couldn't remember if I had missed something with Zander and Callia from the first book.  I know there was tension.. but I kind wish there would have been more of a flashback maybe of 10 years ago when they fell in love.  But again.. maybe there was more to it in the first book. Honestly can't remember. I just felt like I was missing something with the story.

I hate the communication misunderstanding.  I hate that something so idiotic kept two people apart.  It makes me want to hit people.  And I also think that Zander was a complete ass calling her a murderer.  And right after he told her her just wanted to fuck her.  ohhhhh.  I would have chopped off some very important parts of him.

I will read the next book.. Although I really can't stand Isadora.  I am hoping maybe that might change after her book?.. probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment