Sunday, December 11, 2016

Review: All Night with a Rogue

All Night with a Rogue All Night with a Rogue by Alexandra Hawkins
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

There will be spoilers and this willl be a rant.


I hated everything about this book. I am not even certain why I picked it up in the first place. The blurb straight up says that this guy is going to seduce an innocent for his sister. That is just not something I want to read about. I was pissed the whole freaking book. Sin was an asshole. There is a difference between a rake and whatever Sin was. Everything he did to Juliana was absolutely terrible. And what's worse is that Juliana let him do them!! Therefore I have a hard time feeling bad for her because she was a freaking moron. What women would hook up with a guy that she caught with 2 different women and who openly admits that he takes many married women to his bed. He freaking gives the women he sleeps with pearls that they proudly wear so everyone knows that they are sleeping with him. Sin made Juliana a whore and basically ruined her life.

I finished this book because by time he took her virginity and I mean TOOK because thats exactly what he did, I thought he would change his tune. Maybe come clean with why he sought her out in the first place. Idk maybe buy her a different offing gift than the pearls and I was already halfway into it soI figured I'd finish and hopefully he would change. BUT NO. He is a douche the whole book.

I will not be reading the next book in this series and I will probably never pick up a book by this author again.. That's how much it pissed me off.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment