Thursday, December 1, 2016

Review: The Unexpected Duchess

The Unexpected Duchess The Unexpected Duchess by Valerie Bowman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I kind of loved the first 75% of this book. I liked it up to the point where Lucy and Derek got together. Usually that's the part of the story that I love but the whole book these two characters are fighting and at each others throats and then they are all lovey dovey and goo goo eyes. Gag me.

Now Ill admit that Lucy was a total crazy loon. I understand wanting to help a friend out but if that friend can't even say what she wants then it's time to back off and let her fight some of her own battles.

But the book was still funny. Ill defiantly read the next one. I just hope that the ending isn't so cheesy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment