Sunday, February 26, 2017

Review: Fae Encounter

Fae Encounter Fae Encounter by L.E. Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ah sigh. I freaking love The Kincaid werewolves. I loved the first book in this spin off series, To Covet The Fae and I loved this book. There is just something about a Scottish brogue that gets be every time.

Marc is going to Texas to warn the pack about the dark fae. Bronnagh is fae that has been battling her dark tendencies for awhile. She is looking for her family and thinks following Marc is her best way to find them. Marc knows someone is following him even though he can't see anyone. There is a lot more going on in the Texas pack than what meets the eye.

I loved this story. There is a whole lot going on but I enjoyed every second of it. I love how Wilson writes her books. I love that there's so much happening. I never want to put the book down. I can't wait for the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment