Thursday, February 2, 2017

Review: Suddenly You

Suddenly You Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Not my favorite... I hate Jack. HATE him. He was a manipulative little shit. And Amanda was so weak. Jack would kiss her and she would melt at his feet. And Im just here sitting on my couch like "girl get a freaking grip. Have some damn pride."

I feel like I would have really liked the story if I wasn't so mad about how Jack treated Amanda. He kissed and undressed her under false pretenses when they first met. He used that information to blackmail her into working for him. He used her inexperience in sex to make her do what he wanted. He saw it all as a game. If someone ever talked to me the way he talked to Amanda, he would be missing a few teeth. Jack just didn't think about her feelings at all. That is one of the downsides in reading both POVs. I knew he never had any intention of marrying her or loving her. I just could not stand anything about him.

Psh and Amanda wasn't any better. She was an idiot. She let him walk all over her.

Interesting storyline but I hated the characters. So I had a hard time not throwing my kindle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment