Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Review: King's Captive

King's Captive King's Captive by Amber A. Bardan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book so, so much. I haven't ever read anything from Amber Bardan but I will be reading more of her books.

It was not at all what I was expecting and because of that I feel like it's better for people to go in blind. So I'm not really going to write a full review.

I really loved the characters. I loved how Sarah handled being held captive. I feel like it's exactly what I would have done.. She was strong with out violence and she was just funny without trying. And freaking hell Julius. He just jumped to the top of my book boyfriend list. He was perfection and heartbreaking and just yummy :)

If you like your romances with a little bit of edge and one hell of a story line, PICK THIS UP! It's the best book I have read in 2017. It's that good.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment