Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Review: Crystal Storm

Crystal Storm Crystal Storm by Morgan Rhodes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

eeeepp... I really need some conclusions. I hate all the back and forth of this series. one minute a character is good and then they are bad and vise versa. I just want the bad people to stay bad and the good to stay good. Also I want Cleo and Magnas to just agree to be in love and not fight each other on it the whole damn time.

This book was exciting and the pace was fast but I was still annoyed by it. I am ready for the final book. I am ready for the conclusions and the end of the story. I feel like it has gone on long enough. I need the story to move forward.

Don't get me wrong, I loved this book. I really did. I loved Cleo and Magnus. I still hate Lucia... even tho she was kind of good in this book? I still don't really understand all the back and forth with the characters. It gets confusing. But I did enjoy the story and I am excited for the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment