Sunday, January 8, 2017

NEW BLOG!!!

So I have been blogging my book reviews for about a year.  I have just been doing it under a personal blog.  Now that I am a stay at home mom, I have decided that I wanted to try to make more out of my blog.  So I changed the name and have all the social media sites to go along with it and I will be trying to post reviews more consistently.  I will be slowly posting my archive reviews from my old blog and I will defiantly be writing reviews for the books I am currently reading.  I will also be working on making everything look better :)  

Please follow me on here and on all my social media sites!!  I'll put the links here and hopefully there will be links on my sidebar as well.  



Thank you everyone for the support!!  Please stick with me.  It will be a slow process but I am beyond excited to start this chapter in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment