Friday, February 26, 2016

Riders by Veronica Rossi

I'm having a hard time deciding how to rate this one.  I kind of loved everything about the book but then that ending.. Not cool. It brought me down man. I don't like books like that.  Granted I will have the next one pre-ordered and reading it at midnight... but still. not cool!

First off I want to say that I LOVE that the story is told through Gideon's POV.  There aren't a lot of books out there told from the male POV.  Okay I mean there are a ton but just not the kinds of books I tend to read. So I freaking loved the hell out of that.  It helps that I really like Gideon.  I liked the military back story and I loved his wit and sarcasm.

I think the horses are the greatest part of the entire book.  Especially the connection Riot and Gideon had.  It was just really cool to see the horses have different personalities and the way that they complimented their riders perfectly.

Another thing I loved was the bromance.  I love a book with a great bromance and this one was one of the best I've read.  You have 4 complete strangers coming together and they are NOTHING alike.  At all.  All from different background but they have this huge responsibly that they can only do together.  It was beautiful :)

Okay so after writing the review I decided that the book was kinda amazing. I just hated the end. But the rest of it was amazing! so 4.5 stars.  Ill take off a half a star for the ending.  That's fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment