Monday, February 29, 2016

Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance

Hunt the Moon Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay.. so I actually loved this one. I have been pushing it off just because ehh, the other books haven't been all that great. I also really dislike Mircea , her vamp kinda bf. I am 200% team Pritkin and I hate that he gets no love. Well he does but in a strictly friendship sort of way. So I just didn't want to read another book about how awesome Mircea is when he is the worst.

And really this book had a lot of Mircea... a lot more than the others have actually but I still feel like the parts where Pritkin was there totally out shinned the rest. The chemistry was fantastic! And uuemmmm. The scene when they were in the car and she was trying to heal him. So hot. Pritkin was perfect.

There was a lot of action.. some times there was too much but that okay.

I kinda want to punch him in the face or what he did at the end though. Stupid war mage.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment