Sunday, October 23, 2016

Review: Blood Bound

Blood Bound Blood Bound by Traci Douglass
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book for the most part. I wasn't a huge fan of Anna and really I didn't like Dante either. It's hard for me to get past that in a book. If I don't like a characters, especially when I don't like both the MCs, I usually struggle with liking the book. Anna is searching for her sister who has gone missing. She walks into a dangerous club and literally falls into Dante's hands. Dante ends up having to keep her for awhile to keep her save. And then there's lots of BDSM sex. IF you are not into that, you will not be into this book. I had a problem with Anna just kind of forgetting her sister because she was having sex. She was so worried about her that she ran right into danger but now that she's having sex she just sets it to the side. Not cool.

The writing in the book was good. The dialogue wasn't terrible. It was pretty good actually. And I think the world the book is in is exciting and different. I just didn't like the characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment