Saturday, October 8, 2016

Review: Unmasking Miss Appleby

Unmasking Miss Appleby Unmasking Miss Appleby by Emily Larkin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book. It was funny in parts and serious in others.

We have a girl who lives with an aunt that treats her like garbage but on her 25th birthday a faerie comes and gives her the ability to change forms. This would be freaking awesome. Anyways Charlotte needs to get away from her aunt and uncle so she takes a job as Lord Cosgrove secretary. In order to do this though he had to be a man. So much fun. Cosgrove has someone trying to kill him and he and Charlotte aka Chris are running around the city trying to find out who is after him. They end up in a whore house which had Chris blushing like girl and Cosgrove just think that he's with a man so he speaks to her like a man.

It was all just really light and funny. The writing was great. The character building was fantastic. The story was completely unique. I was so excited as soon as I read the blurb for the story. It's honestly something i've never read before and I loved it all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment