Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Review: An English Bride In Scotland

An English Bride In Scotland An English Bride In Scotland by Lynsay Sands
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was pretty funny and I liked that.

Annabel has lived in a nunnery since she was 7. The only male she has seen was the father and she knows nothing about the real world because she was never allowed to leave. Until her mother comes and takes her back home just to marry her off to a Scottish lord/ clan chief... I can't remember what it is in this book but it's like the head honcho of the MacKay land.

It was hilarious to watch her stumble her way through the first couple of days. She got so excited when she saw certain birds and trees and just everything made her happy. I liked Annabel a lot. I loved her attitude. I loved her personality. She took what could have been a scary situation and she made the best of it and turned it into something fantastic.

I love Ross MacKay. He was large, bossy, and he was so incredibly sweet. He wasn't excited for the marriage to an English lady until he saw Annabel. He was amazing with Annabel and he loved all of her quirky behaviors.

I laughed a lot in this book and any book that can make me laugh is a fantastic book in my eyes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment