Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Review: The Bound

The Bound The Bound by K.A. Linde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Probably mild spoilers.

I love the storyline of this series. I also love the world building.

I won't lie.. I didn't like this book as much as first one. I felt like it was a little slow at first. BUT I like that the king wasn't the main love interest in this one. I was not a fan of him at all in the first book... like I straight up hate him. And I also loved all the traveling in this book and the closeness of the friends as they search for the 2 women.

Dean was amazing. Honestly he's way too good for Cyrene. Cyrene isn't all that great, lets be honest here. She's kissing the king, the prince and now another prince. And trouble follows her everywhere.

What I did not like about this book was the ending. I mean that was ridiculously mean and now I have to wait. There is a reason why I usually wait to start a series until most of the books are out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment