Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review: Crouching Tiger, Forbidden Vampire

Crouching Tiger, Forbidden Vampire Crouching Tiger, Forbidden Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I actually liked both characters and I liked the story. BUT the dialogue was cheesy as hell and thats one of my biggest no-nos. Nothing kills a story more. I physically cringed multiple times. I don't like all the feels. I read basically all romances so you would think that this wouldn't be a problem but it is.

This one was a lot better than the last couple books have been. I have wanted to know more about Russell for a long time and I loved him. He was sweet and surprisingly loving. He had no clue how great a guy he actually was. And Jia I liked as well. What I loved about this book and them as a couple is that they didn't do the whole we can't be together because we are different thing that happens in so many books. I mean sure it was there and they acknowledge it but they also acknowledged that they are attracted to each other and love each other. So yay for that.

Also was this the last book? I need to check. eel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment