Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Review: Father Mine

Father Mine Father Mine by J.R. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I swear I didn't bawl like a freaking baby. Not even one little tear rolled down my face...

Since I am completely caught up on the brotherhood books I know that Z is a fantastic father and that he and Bella are doing amazing but this book makes me love the couple more than I ever have. They have always been one of my favorite pairings. But reading about his struggles with fatherhood and how he overcame them makes me love ad appreciate his situation more. For some reason I never realized how hard it would be for him. When I first started the book I was pissed that Z could be cold toward his child. Given what he's been through I just thought he would want to shower his child with love like he does Bella. But when you figure out why he was cold toward Nalla, I just started crying and I didn't stop until the book was over. I mean he reads Dr. Seuss to her. COME ON! If you don't cry at that then you are a robot. Im still crying as I'm typing this and I'm talking sobbing like a baby. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Greatest novella ever. Well to be honest I don't usually read novellas but I may change that. This one has opened up a whole new world of love for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment