Thursday, September 15, 2016

Review: Wolf with Benefits

Wolf with Benefits Wolf with Benefits by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

eeeeekkkkk. I feel like a traitorous bitch writing this review and giving this book a low star rating but I did not like it at all! Shelly Laurenston is one of my all time favorite authors. Everything she writes its stinking hilarious but this book made me want to pull out my hair.

Toni had to take care of her family. Theres 10 kids and they are all geniuses and they are honestly a pain in the butt. They all have crazy schedules and get into lots of trouble and I totally understand why Toni would get stressed. But then she takes on a job that helps the hockey team and it's less social acceptable team members. So then her stress is on a whole new level. Which again is understandable but I don't freaking want to read about a woman losing her ever lovin mind! I was honestly stressed out reading the book.

Besides hating Toni and her drama I wasn't overly fond of Ricky Lee Reed. He wasn't a terrible male, he just did nothing for me and I didn't like how slowly their relationship played out. If I have to deal with Toni losing her shit I want there to be some good loving to read as well and there just wasn't.

So I am giving this book 2 stars and that is all because of Bo. Yes I said BO. He was thrown in this book and he helped Toni make a schedule for the kids and I just love him so flipping much. The rest of the book I could have done without.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment