Thursday, September 8, 2016

Review: Undead and Unwed

Undead and Unwed Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was absolutely ridiculous and I loved it!

Betsy is a total loon. She is obsessed with shoes and she's quite vain but she's also hilariously sarcastic. She takes nothing seriously. In real life I know I would probably hate her but I absolutely love reading about her and her life. What I did not like about this book was Sinclair. It's like the whole Charlie Davidison and Reyes all over again. I have read a few reviews and most of them go on and on about how amazing Sinclair is and I'm sitting here like.. what are you people smoking?.. He picks her up, shoves his finger in her mouth (he's a complete strangers at this point), I know he seeks her out to try and help her but he does it in such a creepy way, he uses his food (he treats them well and they don't seem to mind but still), he's snobby and arrogant and I just don't get why everyone loves him!!! OH and the huge reason I don't like him..he tricks Betsy. He doesn't reveal the whole truth and put himself in a great situation where Betsy doesn't have any kind of choice. So I hate him.

This book was fun and breezy and it an interesting story. I mean there wasn't a whole lot of substance but thats kind of what I liked about it. Sometimes it's nice to have to think when I read :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment