Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Review: Blood Betrayal

Blood Betrayal Blood Betrayal by L.E. Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have loved every book in the Deathless Night Series. They are all a little bit darker than a normal paranormal and I like that. This one is no exception. This one is even a little darker than the first three. The main female character, Ryan, is addicted to drugs and the main male character, Christian, needs to have sex. Christian has been locked up for weeks without blood and without sex. The people that have him bring out Ryan to dance for him so that he gets turned on but can't do anything about it. It torture on him.

It was a different experience than the first couple. Like I said it is darker. We are dealing with a woman who hears voices in her head and needs drugs to make them go away. Ryan thinks that she is insane. I won't give anything away but even knowing what happened in the last couple books I was still surprised by this one. I did enjoy this book. I didn't enjoy as much as the first three(the first three made me laugh a lot. Even with all the serious things going on around the characters. I didn't laugh in this book) but it was still a great addition to the series and I can't wait to get my hands on the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment