Friday, July 15, 2016

Review: Wolf at the Door

Wolf at the Door Wolf at the Door by N.J. Walters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I feel like I have wanted to read this book forever and I was honestly a little disappointed by it.

Gwen is a paranormal writer and she meets a contact in a graveyard and then two men show up at her house wanting to know what the contact gave/told her. But oh they smell her and shocker both brothers smell her as a mate. Gwen freaks out, runs away in her car, Jacque jumps on her car to get her to stop again Gwen freaks out and crashes the car. So Jacque kidnaps her, drives her hours away and tells her she can never go home. So naturally Gwen jumps his bones. Then the rest of the book is a lot of their old pack trying to attack them and Jacque trying to convince Gwen that it's a good thing that he kidnapped her and took away her life.

Besides the story being a bit weak, I felt like the writing was extremely simple. This usually doesn't bother me.. ok let me rephrase, I usually don't notice it. So for it to bother me it's got to be pretty bad.

Ill read the next book just because I want to know about Armand. He was a freaking sweetie.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment