Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Duke of Sin

Duke of Sin Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LOVED this book!!

I am too tired and still in vacation mode to write an actual review so let me summarize quickly.

Val was a d bag but for the most part he had actual reasons. It was incredibly cool to be inside his head because he honestly didn't think like normal people.. or at least me.. I'm not totally normal but some of the crazy shit that Val did, he thought was normal and acceptable. Then Bridget comes in and tries to teach him the difference between right and wrong. BUT Val has a logical argument for that. I really wish I would have written it down because it was fantastic. Something about who decides if it's right or wrong.. I can't remember exactly.

So that's kind of how their love started and the love scenes were hot! I think the best of the series. I kind of think that this book was my favorite from the series. All of the books are somewhat funny. It's the only reason I can read them. Historical Romances aren't my thing. Anyways this book was super funny. How could it not be with Val as the MC. He was a nut and I seriously loved his POV. I loved that he got so confused as to why he wanted to talk to Bridget and a million other things.

Ok so this turned out longer than I thought it would but thats how good it was! I can't wait for the next book! ALF!!!! So excited to finally get her story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment