Friday, July 8, 2016

Review: How to Drive a Dragon Crazy

How to Drive a Dragon Crazy How to Drive a Dragon Crazy by G.A. Aiken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok so I enjoyed this book way more than I thought I would.

It takes 10 years after the last book ended. At first that sounded weird to me. Ten years is a freaking long time but then again we are talking about dragons and they live long lives so 10 years isn't all that much. Plus this way it makes more sense that Eibhear wasn't moody like he was at the end of the last book. He had time to get over it. I freaking loved Eibhear. He was super sarcastic and I loved it!

And Izzy! I thought she would drive me nuts. I like strong women but there's a line where it's too manly and Ive always though Izzy crossed that line. But the way she handled Eibhear was perfection.

The whole book was fun and just down right hilarious. I loved every minute of this book. I think it's one of my favorites of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment