Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Review: Atlantis Betrayed

Atlantis Betrayed Atlantis Betrayed by Alyssa Day
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay so I am a little mad at myself for pushing this one off for so long. I have never been a fan of Christophe. I have pretty much hated him actually so I really had no desire to read his book BUT omg I love him now.

I was so freaking surprised by this book. I loved everything about it. Christophe was sweet, SWEET! Can you believe that? Psh. If I hadn't read it I wouldn't have either but he was. He was everything that is perfect about the Atlantis Warriors. Hell he was better. He may be my favorite.. I haven't decided about that yet but he may be. AND Fiona! I am girl crushing the hell out of her. SHES A FREAKING NINJA!!!! and she gives all her money to the needy. She's the perfect woman. No joke. She's awesome. I know for sure that she's my favorite female from the series so far.

Characters can make or break a book and even though I loved this story, if I didn't, I still would have loved it because the characters were perfect. Even the side characters were pretty dang awesome.

This book was funny, sexy, sweet, exciting and just freaking fantastic. By far my favorite book in the series so far!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment