Monday, May 2, 2016

Review: Atlantis Unmasked

Atlantis Unmasked Atlantis Unmasked by Alyssa Day
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this series! This one wasn't as good as the others have been but it was still really good. My only real problem was Grace. I wasn't a huge fan of hers. I hate when characters live in denial. I also hated that she was so worried about being the one to take care and protecting the rebels.. She is a 25 year old human. I get that she was the commander of that particular rebel base but why the hell would you get upset about having some atlantis warrior help? I don't get it. She would get mad when Alexios tried to protect her too. That was freaking annoying. You can be a strong female while still accepting help. It doesn't make you weak. I mean she was getting way too mad about not being able to keep everyone safe by herself. It just annoyed me.

If it weren't for Grace I would have really loved this book. I loved Alexios and I loved all the side characters. I can't wait to see what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment