Thursday, May 12, 2016

Review: Four to Score

Four to Score Four to Score by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I won't lie.. I can't write a review because I have listened to 3 Stephanie Plum books today at work and they are all mixed up in my head but I NEED to have this quote with Joe and Stephanie written somewhere.

"It hasn't got any bullets in it."

"Bullets are creepy"

"What good is a gun with out bullets?"

"It's good for scaring people or you can hit people with it or you can use it to break windows or crack walnuts."


I had to stop and listen to that like 10 times to make sure the wording was right but it was totally worth it. It's freaking hilarious. Bullets are creepy.. ahahaha. I laughed far to hard for far too long.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment