Friday, May 20, 2016

Review: Sexiest Vampire Alive

Sexiest Vampire Alive Sexiest Vampire Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not a huge fan of this one. There honestly wasn't a whole lot going on.. It was just kinda meh, boring.

I never really liked Gregori. He had his funny moments but other than that he just didn't do anything for me. When I read the blurb and saw that he was going to be hooking up with the presidents daughter, I just wasn't excited about it. I think thats why it took me months to finally get to this one.

Abby was the presidents daughter and she was boring. And to be honest kind of a bitch. Well there was really just one time she was a bitch. She finds out that Gregori has healing blood and she gets super mad that he won't give it to her. Even though he was a totally legitimate excuse. It was the 2nd day they knew each other. Of course he didn't fully trust her!!! Especially she says that she will tell her father to cancel the alliance if he didn't give it to her.. Uhh... yeah I would never talk to her again after that. So bitchy.

The whole book is a basically about Abby wanting to save her mother. Totally understandable. But I really don't want to read about her trip to china to get plants.. Im not into science so I was bored. Even though that's where the only action in the whole book happens but I just wasn't feeling this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment