Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Review: Of Witch's Blood

Of Witch's Blood Of Witch's Blood by Jennifer Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I luckily got an early copy of this from the author.

I loved this book! I am always a little worried about reading a new series from an author that I love. I know that sounds crazy but with authors that I know I feel like my expectations are higher and there's more room to fall. But this book lived up to all my expectations.

The world that Of Witch's Blood is set in is so magical. I want to know everything about it. There are different types of witches, shifters, vampires(even unattractive ones:), and there's more but I don't want to give things away.

Piper is a cloaking witch. She's in high school and still has all the normal high school drama on top of working cloaks like making vampires more attractive and making fake IDs for her classmates. Piper was a fighter. She didn't let anyone walk on her at all. She did come off a little bitchy at times but she has a lot going on.. Im pretty sure I would be bitchy too

Then we have Tristan who we think is a normal human but later find out that he isn't at all. I won't say what he is because it's freaking awesome. I was a little nervous about him just because he was so secretive but he has good reasons and I ended up loving him at the end of the book. Honestly I think he puts up a lot with Piper. Like I said she was kind of mean to him when he was nothing but nice to her. BUT then again he was also hiding a lot. I go back and forth. By the end of the book though I loved them both and think that they make a good pair. They kind of balance each other.

I am extremely excited to see where this story will go. There is so much going on and it's all exciting and crazy. My kind of crazy. I can't wait for the next book!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment