Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Review: Invision

Invision Invision by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So good!! It's been a while since I read the last book so I was worried I would forget things but this book did an awesome job at recapping what's going on with out actually saying what's going on.. if that makes sense.

I'm not going to write a full review right now because the book just came out today and I really don't want to give anything away. I will say that it kind of started out a little slowly. It picks up pretty fast and a lot of things happen that I totally did not see coming. I was constantly like "what the f*#&!" Oh and Jaden was in it!!! I have been obsessed with him for awhile now and I finally got to learn a lot about him! I can't even explain how excited I was by that. That made the whole freaking book for me.

And that ending!!! ahhh. Im talking like the last 5 sentences of the book. Blew my mind! I can't believe I have to wait for the next book! Well done Sherrilyn Kenyon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment