Sunday, May 29, 2016

Review: Tool

Tool Tool by Sabrina Paige
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

DNF @ 30%

Okay so usually I read a lot farther than 30% before I give up on a book all together but I hated everything about this book. I LOVED the first book of this series "Prick" so I thought I would enjoy this one but I just didn't. I am not a huge fan of the whole stepbrother romance thing. If I find an author, like Sabrina Paige, that I like and she has them I will read them but I don't go seeking them out. The guy, Gaige, in this book was too much of an asshole. In the first book..I can't remember the guys name but he was a prick sure but he didn't take it too far. I feel like there is a line of how much of an asshole a guy can be before I hate him and Gaige crossed it from the very start.

This book has Gaige's POV, which I freaking love when books have both POVs, but in this case it made me think less of Gaige and not more. He was an asshat in Delaney POV so I was hoping to get idk a reason or maybe that he still felt things.. but no... he did it just to be an asshole. The only real thing I got from him was that he hated the "image" the world has for him, a tool: no woman can claim him, he can't drive fast enough, he can't drink enough.. and you know the typical playboy image. okay.. here is where my problem with him started. He says he hates it but it is exactly what he is. He talks about how he was missing the parties, the girls and the alcohol.(he's at home because of an accident) So he WAS the person. He says that if Delaney hadn't come in he would have had a threesome with the models he was with.. Again he IS the "image" that he bitches about hating. So I just don't like him.

Or maybe I just wasn't in the mood to read about an asshole? Who knows. Im not going to rate the book because obviously I didn't finish it and can't make a fair rating but it just didn't work for me. I may pick the book up like way later but right now I don't see that happening. I might just move on to the next book in the series and hope it isn't like this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment