Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Review: Beast Behaving Badly

Beast Behaving Badly Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book. I laughed the whole freaking time. Blayne was funny in the last book but put her with Bo and it was a match made in hell/heaven. Blayne is crazy, never on time,messy, loud, obnoxious. Bo has a VERY, vERY strict schedule. He is up tight, obsessed with making schedules, obsessed with being on time by the second, and he's obsessed with cleaning. They are 100% opposites but seeing them together was a thing of miracles. I still don't completely understand how they fit but they do, perfectly. They balance each other out? kind of. Even though neither one of them really compromises on anything. They just co-exsist in each others worlds. I love it!!

One of my favorite books from the series. I think I said that about the last book but I liked this one better!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment