Friday, August 26, 2016

Review: Bite Me If You Can

Bite Me If You Can Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3 1/2 -4 stars.. Okay so I actually liked this book. It's no secret that I have not been a huge fan of the Argeneau family. But this one was actually pretty good.

y whole problem with this series is that I feel like the author tries to hard to make funny situations. They just come off as awkward and there were a few moments in this book that made me cringe and think theres no way in hell this would ever happen but it wasn't the whole book so I can forgive it.

I also liked Lucian and Leigh. I think Lucian was a sweet vampy teddybear that was trying to be a mean ol grizzly but he couldn't do it. He was adorable. Leigh was.. well I didn't like her as much as I liked Lucian. She took finding out about vampires and being turned into one way too well. It just wasn't realistic at all. But she couldn't believe that he was her life mate. Sure vamps can be real but life mates? hell no. She also acted like a child a lot. But I do think because she acted like a child it kind of made Lucian loosen up. So really it worked for them.

i am hoping that the series keeps getting better because theres so many books!! I want to love them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment