Thursday, August 11, 2016

Review: In Bed With the Devil

In Bed With the Devil In Bed With the Devil by Lorraine Heath
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this book! Lady Catherine wasn't like a lot of the ladies from that time. She was headstrong and didn't want to marry because she wanted the freedom to what she pleased. She wasn't overly worried about what each action did to her reputation, she was just herself. I absolutely loved her. Lucian was kind of the same.. except he was never accepted into society because of his childhood. But I loved his attitude toward society. I loved his relationship with his friends. Although I did not like Frannie, at all. She lead him on when she had zero intentions on actually marrying him. He was the sweetest guy.. With some edge but deep down he was a freaking sweetheart. He showed how much he cared for Catherine with every action. I loved their relationship. I just loved this whole book. I can't wait to read the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment