Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Review: Pleasure of a Dark Prince

Pleasure of a Dark Prince Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I wanted to like this book but I just didn't really enjoy it that much.

I HATE books where there is a secret that they fight over the whole flipping book and thats exactly what this book was. There was a lot of lies and to be honest they were all pretty stupid. If she would have just told him what was going on, he could have helped. I know he was all "I am man. Hear me roar." But I still thinking telling him would have been the better option. Plus she tortured him for a year. All because she couldn't have sex with him. JUST TELL HIM YOU CANT HAVE SEX!!!!! Why be a bitch?

I got kind of bored with the whole book. 3 stars is a generous rating.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment