Saturday, August 6, 2016

Review: Seduce Me at Sunrise

Seduce Me at Sunrise Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am having a hard time rating this book. I wish I would have gotten the audiobook. I think I would have enjoyed it more. I liked the characters. I love the Hathaway family as a whole. I did not like how Kev refused to be with Win. They both loved each other. They both openly admitted that but for stupid reasons one Kev could understand, he wouldn't marry her. This is the struggle for most of the book. Win throws herself at him and he responds at first but then pushes her away. I really don't enjoy that kind of book. I also thought that book was long. But that could be because I really didn't like it all that much.

The writing was fantastic. The characters were all well developed. I just didn't like how the couple was towards each other. It took too long for Kev to get over himself and marry her. Ill read the next book eventually. Right now I am on a historical romance kick and it's hard for me to find HR that I can even get somewhat into. So ill defiantly give this series another try.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment