Thursday, August 25, 2016

Review: Big Bad Beast

Big Bad Beast Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Is it bad that the best part of this book was when Blayne was there? I mean I loved Ric and Dee kind of grew on me but every tim Blayne showed up I couldn't stop laughing. She is a freak nutbag and I love her.

So Ric and Dee met when they were children, once and Ric decided then that he was going to marry her and feed her. Now that they are older Dee works for Ric for The Group and they don't recognize each other. Which I kind of found baffling but whatever. They kind of start out as a friend with benefits.. well thats how Dee saw it but Ric was already in love with her and was just trying to figure out a way to get her to stay with him forever. They were cute. Ric is kind of crazy with his food and feeding Dee and Dee is just kind of crazy... and not in the ha ha way more like the Im going to slit your throat in your sleep way. But for whatever reason it works.

I enjoyed this book but I think I have such a girl crush on Gwen and Blayne and their crazy obnoxious-ness that it was hard for me to love Dee. Even though she was kind of awesome in her own kick ass sort of way. The book was still amazing an I still loved it, jus not as much as the last 2 books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment