Monday, August 8, 2016

Review: A Certain Wolfish Charm

A Certain Wolfish Charm A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the first half of this book quite a lot. But then it went downhill, it went downhill very quickly. Once they get married, we find out that Simon is a dirtbag. Let's list the

1. He had a mistress on her way to his house. Thats whatever I guess. They got married fast and he forgot. okay I can get over that but what I can't get over is him trying to hid the fact that the mistress was throwing herself at him. she gave him a key, he hid that too. OH AND he went up to her room to tell her that he wanted nothing to do with her... bitch please. you dO NOT go up to your mistress room and lie to your wife about it.
2. He takes her out in public when he knows that the ton is talking and laughing about her and he didn't even give her a heads up. Thats just rude.
3. He takes her to a dress shop to get her a new wardrobe. Thats sweet right. Except thats where he takes all of his mistress to get outfitted. Again he didn't feel the need to give her a heads up or idk take her to a different effing shop.
4. He lies constantly. He has a huge secret that he doesn't want her to know about.. but he really shouldn't have married her with this secret hanging out there because now he is lying to her on a daily basis.

Theres more I'm sure but those are the ones that I got like extremely pissed about. Whats worse is that Lily, the stupid cow, just instantly forgives him. She gets mad but doesn't stick to it.

I honestly picked up this book because Westfield is my hometown and when I saw Westfield wolves I got super excited. I wasn't expecting too much but like I said I really loved the first half of the book. The second half was so bad though that it kind of ruined the whole thing for me. I hate Simon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment