Saturday, August 27, 2016

Review: Forgotten Visions

Forgotten Visions Forgotten Visions by Lia Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.

I loved Kalissa and who the heck couldn't love Ayden? Ill be honest and say that I liked him a lot more than I liked Kalissa. It has to be hard to know someone is your mate and she doesn't really act that way towards you. It was heartbreaking to see him struggle and to see how she really had no idea. I loved watching their story progress.

I also loved the storyline itself. There are so many secrets and surprises. I was defiantly never bored. The only thing that bothered me a little was Kalissa... I know it wasn't her fault but come on! Ayden was perfect! He treated her like a queen and loved her even when she didn't know what was going on. I am super excited for the next book!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment