Monday, August 1, 2016

Review: Savage Urges

Savage Urges Savage Urges by Suzanne Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another girl crush. Suzanne Wright knows how to write awesome female characters. I also loved Ryan. I have been hoping that he would get his own book. I like the silent guys. And I really like Makenna and Ryan together. One thing that I loved about this book was that Ryan sensed the mate bond really early on. Of course there were things that kept it from snapping together but Ryan knew in the beginning that she was his true mate. In the other books no one senses it at all. They go into it thinking it's just going to be some awesome sex and then realize later on that they are mates. But Ryan was open and 100% honest about how he felt. Again anything thing I found really awesome. you would think that since he doesn't speak that often that he wouldn't be open with how much he needed her but he was.. and not even only to her. He was pissed that he couldn't tell his pack right away that he found his mate. Which is absolutely adorable if you ask me.

Another amazing book from Suzanne Wright. I love this series and now I'm going to move on to the The Mercury Pack books even though I guess I should have read the first one before this one because the couple is already together in this book but oh well!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment