Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Review: Nice Girls Don't Live Forever

Nice Girls Don't Live Forever Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really didn't like this book all that much. Jane is funny but she is also kind of stupid. Gabriel's big secret, the one that almost ruined his relationship because he refused to tell Jane, was ridiculous. He said he didn't want to tell her because he was protecting her and he was embarrassed and thats complete bullshit. I HATED Gabriel in this book. I know I'm in the minority because I have read a few reviews and everyone seems to love him and I'm over here like.. wtf is wrong with people.

Don't even get me started on the sex scene against the building. Gabriel hadn't talked to her in weeks, he shows up kisses her forehead and Jane forgets all about their many, many problems and lets him screw her against a wall. Oh and they both know that there is a crazy chick out there stalking Jane, taking pictures of her but that doesn't matter.

Honestly there wasn't a whole lot I enjoy about this one. Even Jane's quips couldn't save it for me. I was so annoyed with Jane and Gabriel that I couldn't enjoy the humor.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment