Monday, August 1, 2016

Review: Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men

Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Is it just me or is Gabriel kind of a d-bag in this book? Or maybe I have trust issues? That might be it. But when a guy you are semi dating tells you he loves you and then doesn't return your calls for 2 days and he goes off for a week without calling and he won't tell you what he's doing and he's not staying in the places he tells you... yeah thats sketchy to me. But hey to each their own.

This book was funny. Jane is a hilarious characters but I just didn't like it as much as I liked the first book. I honestly don't like her relationship with Gabriel. It was obvious what was going on with Zeb from the start. Dick is becoming a love sick vampire. And I really, really didn't care about he wedding. All the pages about planning the wedding were boring! Some of her inner dialogue was funny but totally not worth reading.

I'm obviously going to keep going in the series.. why not the books are short and Jane is funny.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment