Friday, August 12, 2016

Review: The Devil in Disguise

The Devil in Disguise The Devil in Disguise by Cynthia Eden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was pretty fantastic. It honestly reminded me a lot of the tv show Lucifer.. even though it's nothing like it. I can't explain it but the whole book I thought of Lucifer and I pictured Luke as the actor who plays Lucifer. Sigh. This really has nothing to do with the book..

At first I got a little nervous about the book. Mina seduces Luke into taking her back to his house. I thought she was working with the bad people but it turns out hat she was trying to free herself of her "dark" gift. She has a voice that can make people do anything. She didn't want to hurt people so she wanted it gone. Naturally she went to the lord of darkness to rid her of her darkness. Luke finds it amusing and he's attracted to her and he wants to keep her. But she has the enemy ( or some sort of government group) after her. The leader is obsessed with her and will do anything to get her back.

The story had a lot of action and it was an interesting read. The characters were all well developed. I felt like I really got to know them and I loved seeing their romance play out as it did. I love Cynthia Eden. I love her writing and how there is always so much going on. I can't wait for the next book in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment