Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Review: Married By Morning

Married By Morning Married By Morning by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this book. Leo was so incredibly sweet. Not exactly something I would have thought him capable of, at least not with anyone outside his family and especially not with Cat. But he was the sweetest guy and he said some of the most perfect things ever. Of course I don't remember them but I remember reading them and being like omg marry me.

I loved their banter. They didn't argue like they did before they really knew each other but they still argued.. in a loving way. It was adorable. I like that the relationship wasn't overly serious with a whole bunch of drama. It was a fun relationship. I just freaking loved them together.

The only thing I didn't like about the book was how long it took Cat to accept the proposal. Leo was amazing in every way. I know all her fears were of herself not being good enough but that always just pisses me off. The man would not have given you attention if he thought you weren't good enough. Leo need played mind games. So that just annoyed me.

Now on to the animal lover :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment