Friday, June 3, 2016

Review: Amber Fire

Amber Fire Amber Fire by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC kindly provided by Kensington Books via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

I haven't read anything by Lisa Renee Jones in awhile and I haven't read any of her paranormal stories so I was excited to read this one and it did not disappoint.

I didn't realize it was a shorter story until I started it. Everything moves really quickly. Amber falls in lust for Jareth, Jareth is attracted to Amber but also thinks that she's a hunter. So their first sexual encounter he is kind of a jerk to try and get her to tell the truth and I guess what she's says convinces him that she is a hunter.. I don't know why he had to ask her the way that he did but oh well.

This story was sexy and exciting. The couple seem to have great chemistry. It does seem rushed but they have known each other for a month and talked a lot to get to know each other then.. So I'm good with the rushed thing. Anyways, I enjoyed this story and would recommend it to anyone who loves paranormal romances!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment