Thursday, June 2, 2016

Review: Royal Enchantment

Royal Enchantment Royal Enchantment by Lia Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.

I enjoyed reading this book. It's a story about a battle with dark and light elves. Yay I love books about elves. Ava (our heroine) stumbles into a whole new realm and discovers she is an elf and not only that but that she is fated to be mated to the king and help restore peace and magick to the realm. Ava and Finn(our Hero) have an insta attraction and Finn knows right away who and what Ava is. Ava takes a little bit of convincing but they soon find out what they can do together and how much love could be between them.

I loved the journey. I love all things paranormal and I especially love elves. The realm in which this book is set up in is magically beautiful. Ava can do and experience to much more in this world and it was fun to see her learn her new home.

Solid 4.5 stars. I will defiantly be reading the next one and many more from Lia Davis.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment